The energy and passion that Tina Meitl has for living life to the fullest is apparent in everything she does.
Whether it’s on stage as a Motivational Public Speaker or in her office, where she was both an Insurance Agent and a friend to her clients. Regardless of who she is with, Tina always has a great purpose. She wants to enable and educate individuals and businesses, empowering them through the development of a pattern of achievement, excellence, and success.
Tina often shares this message with others: “I live in the pursuit of the perpetual challenge.” This provides daily inspiration for her to be the consummate professional that helps people, impacting the world by making a positive difference one person at a time. Through a compelling personal story, she is able to build a connection with people that lets them know that they have the capacity to make solid foundational decisions in their lives, while also finding the inspiration in their adversities to use as a catalyst in creating something superb.
As a graduate of American College: LUTCF and the University of Kansas Graduate School of Business, Tina holds her agent’s license in Kansas and Nebraska and has received many accolades and honors every year since entering the business, including: MDRT, Life Rookie of the Year, Blue Vase, Blue Vase Elite, Heritage, Heritage Elite, All American, Super All American, Life Agent of the Year, and Pacesetters. All of these prestigious, hard earned credits come from her home base—the small town of Oberlin, Kansas. It’s not where you are, it’s who you reach out to that makes this all possible. Because, as Tina puts it, “Success doesn’t just happen, YOU must make it happen, YOU.”
When Tina takes to the professional stage, she has the chance to share her transformational message with audiences, both international and domestic. It takes just a minute in front of her to embrace why her tagline is what it is—Hear Me Roar!
- GAMA International: The Essentials of Leadership and Management
- GAMA International and The GAMA Foundation for Education and Research: The Field of Leadership Series, Building the Right People and Building High Performance Advisor Teams
In 2016, Tina completed her certification to become a member of the John Maxwell Team. Tina is Certified through the organization’s mentorship program as a Speaker, Coach Trainer and Teacher. Voted as the number one leadership and management expert in the world, John Maxwell brings together elite coaches, teachers, speakers and professionals across many industries to take their leadership training and skills to add value to the world.
- THE WOMEN OF DISTINCTION MAGAZINE has recognized Tina as a Distinguished Professional in her field. The magazine will feature Tina on the front cover of the 2016/2017 edition.
- Tina was recently inducted as a Pinnacle Member into the Continental Who’s Who; Meitl received the Recognition of Excellence. (Memberships are limited to those individuals who have demonstrated outstanding leadership and achievement in their occupation, industry or profession.)
- Tina has recognized by The National Academy of Best-Selling Authors™, an organization that honors authors from many of the leading independent best-seller lists for her contribution to the best-selling book Success Manifesto co-authored by business icon, Brian Tracy and several leading entrepreneurs and celebrity experts.
With a loving and supportive network of family and friends, Tina is always grateful for those moments she has with them, loving their company as much as she enjoys to laugh and connect with them. She credits their continued belief in her to her successes in life.