What is professional coaching?
A partnership with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that is entirely focused on you. The coaching process is unique. It allows people to identify what and why they are doing what they are doing and where they want to go.
Coaching is an ongoing relationship which focuses on clients taking action toward the realization of their visions, goals or desires. It is a relationship where the coach is totally committed to you and what you want to achieve whether it is personal, professional or both. Coaches facilitate the exploration of needs, motivations, desires, skills and thought processes to assist the individual in making real, lasting change.
Tina uses questioning techniques to facilitate a client’s own thought processes in order to identify solutions and actions rather than taking a wholly directive approach.
Tina M Meitl is a Certified John C. Maxwell Coach, Teacher, Trainer and Speaker
During Sessions, Tina Will:
- Support the client in setting appropriate goals and methods of assessing progress in relation to these goals.
- Observe, listen and ask questions to understand the client’s situation. Creatively apply tools and techniques which may include one-to- one training, facilitating, counseling & networking.
- Maintain unconditional positive regard for the client, which means that the coach is at all times supportive and non-judgemental of the client, their views, lifestyle and aspirations.
- Ensure that clients develop personal competencies and do not develop unhealthy dependencies on the coaching or mentoring relationship.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the process, using objective measures wherever possible to ensure the relationship is successful and the client is achieving their goals.
- Encourage clients to continually improve competencies and to develop new developmental alliances where necessary to achieve their goals.