“Once you become fearless,
you become limitless”
The energy and passion that Tina has for living life to the fullest will engage and inspire your audience with a call to action focusing on the art of leadership, influence, and growth.
Both professionally and personally, Tina always has great purpose. Through her compelling personal story, she is able to build a connection with audiences and she shares with them the leadership principals that have transformed her life and aided her in the achievement of incredible results.
Her ability to use humor and sarcasm with transparency and authenticity engages the audience, inspiring and motivating them into finding that their adversities or challenges can be a catalyst for creating something superb.
When Tina takes to the professional stage, she has the chance to share her transformational message with audiences, both international and domestic. It takes just a minute in front of her to embrace why her tagline is what it is—Hear Me Roar!
Tina M Meitl is a Certified John C. Maxwell Coach, Teacher, Trainer and Speaker
In 2016, Tina completed her certification to become a member of the John Maxwell Team. Tina is Certified through the organization’s mentorship program as a Speaker, Coach Trainer and Teacher. Voted as the number one leadership and management expert in the world, John Maxwell brings together elite coaches, teachers, speakers and professionals across many industries to take their leadership training and skills to add value to the world.
- GAMA International: The Essentials of Leadership and Management
- GAMA International and The GAMA Foundation for Education and Research: The Field of Leadership Series, Building the Right People Building High Performance Advisor Teams
- THE WOMEN OF DISTINCTION MAGAZINE has recognized Tina as a Distinguished Professional in her field. The magazine will feature Tina on the front cover of the 2016/2017 edition.
- Tina was recently inducted as a Pinnacle Member into the Continental Who’s Who; Meitl received the Recognition of Excellence. (Memberships are limited to those individuals who have demonstrated outstanding leadership and achievement in their occupation, industry or profession.)
- Tina has recognized by The National Academy of Best-Selling Authors™, an organization that honors authors from many of the leading independent best-seller lists for her contribution to the best-selling book Success Manifesto co-authored by business icon, Brian Tracy and several leading entrepreneurs and celebrity experts.
With a loving and supportive network of family and friends, Tina is always grateful for those moments she has with them, loving their company as much as she enjoys to laugh and connect with them. She credits their continued belief in her to her successes in life.
Tina Received the Speaking Award at the 2016 EXPYs
Tina Honored at the 2016 ThoughtLeader’s Summit and Quilly Awards in Hollywood, California.
Tina lives by her motto and slogan: “Hear Me Roar” and “Success doesn’t just happen, YOU must make it happen, YOU.”
Interested in Booking Tina?
If you are ready to book your next engaging, impactful and professional speaker, please book a call to discuss how she can help your organization.
Click on the button to pick a time just for you on her calendar.